Do you work out on a regular basis? Are your workout sessions intense? In that case, there must have been days when you didn’t feel as energetic and charged up as you need to be to complete the full session. This is quite natural. Your body doesn’t always oxidize the energy in the amount it is suppose to and as a result, you feel low in energy. However, good news is, there are ways which can help you boost your energy level and at the same time offer you the strength which is required to carry out the workouts. This is where C4 Pre-Workout supplement come into the picture.
C4 Pre Workout Original Supplement
These days, there are multiple different options available in the market in terms of pre-workout supplements, which claim to offer tons of different types of benefits. However, if you are looking for the best of results, in that case, C4 pre workout would just be the perfect option for you. It helps to elevate the level of energy in your body and at the same time has proven to be very important in boosting the endurance level, which would have a great impact when you are going for maximum number of repetitions with heavy weight, or sprinting that extra 10 seconds on the tread mill!
Few Important things you need to know about C4 Pre-Workout
C4 is considered to be as one of the most effective pre-workout supplements which is available in the market these days. Thus supplement has been developed by Cellulor and it has been around for more than 15 years now. Without going into the technicalities, the bottom line is, this supplement helps to boost your performance level while you are working out.
In the following section, you will be offered a brief insight into some of the important aspects pertaining to this supplement.
What are the Ingredients of C4 in C4 Pre-Workout?
In the year of 2018, new ingredients have been included in the making of C4 supplement. The latest version of C4 consists of the following ingredients
- Theacrine: Inclusion of Theacrine in place of Synephrine has brought a huge change in terms of its effectiveness. Theacrine is quite similar to caffeine, in terms of structure; however, it has no role in building tolerance. Theacrine has proven to be an ideal substitute for Synephrine, which had some side effects
- Niacin as niacin amide: This ingredient has been retained from the previous versions of C4
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the major ingredients of CR and it is used as ascorbic acid. It has been retained from the original versions.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is used as a major ingredient of C4, as it is an important source of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is one of the major ingredients of this supplement, as it is considered to be a very rich source of methylcobalamin
- Folic Acid: It has been retained from the previous versions of C4
- Creatine Nitrate: Has been retained from the previous versions
- Beta Alalnine: It was used in the previous versions as well; however, for the new one, the volume has been increased from 1500 mg to 1600 mg
- Arginine alpha Ketoglutarate: Retained from the previous versions
- Caffeine Anhydrous: The volume of Caffeine anhydrous in the new version has been increased from 135 mg to 150 mg
- Mucuna Pruriens: This is nothing but extracts from Velvet beans which are standardized for L-dopa. This ingredient has been retained from the original version.
These are the major ingredients which are being used in C4 pre-workout supplement. All these ingredients together helps to boost the energy level of the body and also plays an important role in elevating the rate of metabolism.
What are the Benefits C4 Pre-Workout has to offer?
These days, there are multiple different options available in the market in terms of pre-workout supplements, which claim to offer tons of different types of benefits.
- This supplement is very rich in Vitamin B complexes which are known for generating additional amount of energy in the body. However, it would effective, only you have a deficiency of it in your body. This is not a drawback of this product, it needs to be mentioned that this is how Vitamins work
- The presence of Vitamin C plays an important role in reducing the toxicity which are generated by the different nitrate compounds. It has also proven to be very effective when it comes to controlling the cellular damage of the body, which is most likely to occur during intense workout sessions.
- The fact that it contains nearly 150 mg of caffeine along with 1.6 gm of beta alanine, helps you to boost the level of your endurance by a great extent.
- The presence of creatine, which contain nitrate components helps in better blood circulation and also promotes more efficient and effective muscle mumps
- It also contain Tyrosine, which helps you in improving your level of focus and concentration
- The presence of velvet beans extract in light doses helps in the process of producing more adrenaline and testosterone in the body.
- C4 has also proven to be very useful and effective when it comes to building strength. The presence of arginine alpha-ketoglutarate plays a very important role here.
C4 Pre Workout Supplement Benefit
These are some of the major benefits which can be derived using C4 pre-workout supplement. It is quite evident that this incredible supplement has a wide range of different types of benefits to offer. It helps to boost the level of energy in the body, it plays a very important role in elevating the endurance level, prevents tissue damage during intense work-out sessions and also contributes towards pumping your body muscles. With all these benefits, no wonder that C4 is considered to be as one of the most popular pre-workout supplements which is available in the market these days.
Do you think that you need something special to charge you up during your workout session, so that you can put in that much of extra effort? In that case, C4 would just be the perfect option for you.