Simple Speech Exercise
Do these while looking in a mirror
- Smile BIG. Try to get the corners of your mouth to move towards your ears. Hold for 5 seconds!
- Pucker your lips like your drinking from a straw. Hold tightly for 5 seconds.
- Hold your lips together and move them from side to side. You should feel the stretch in your cheeks.
- Fill your cheeks with air. Hold for 5 seconds.
- Make a “Fish Face” suck in your cheeks with your lips puckered. Hold for 5 seconds.
- Say “OOOOOO” pucker your lips then “EEEEEEEEEEE” with a big smile. 5 times rapidly!
- Raise both eyebrows as high as you can. Hold them for 5 seconds
- Frown. Concentrate on squeezing your eyebrows together and wrinkling your forehead. Hold for 5 seconds.
- Close both eyes tightly. Hold for 5 seconds.
Do these anytime you can!
- Get a mouth full of gum (not too much to choke yourself) and chew! Really chew like a cow!
- Work the gum from side to side inside your mouth with your tongue.(This one is not nice to do in public)
- Do “Raspberries” take a deep breath, stick your tongue out and push hard with your breath it will make your tongue rattle.(Be careful when you do this you may spit a bit and again it’s not nice to do in public)
STAY FIT N HEALTHY !!!